Monday, March 24, 2008

Disney World!!





























So we went to Tampa, Florida two weeks ago to see our friends Lance and Emilee. We were going to go to the Houston Astros spring training game on Friday night when we got there but it was raining so we ended up eating dinner with the Neikros and Emily's brother and 8 1/2 month pregnant sis in law. It was fun b/c we compared notes on the pregnancy and since Emilee is a nurse anesthetist she checked both of us to see how difficult it would be for us to get an epidural. She said we should be easyy sticks! Whew! I do not want there to be any problems in this area:) Saturday since we had the day to ourselves we decided to go to Disney World! I haven't been since I was in elementary school and Trey had never been. He always complained that his parents never went while he was little, so I figured we should go check it out for Camden:) We just went to Epcot b.c I thought it would be more entertaining for people w/out children. There wasn't a lot I could do b/c of the pregnancy so I'm sure we missed some cool rides but Trey wouldn't ride without me, so we stuck to the educational and kiddie rides! It would be much better with kids there I have to admit, but I loved looking at all the flowers and decorations. They had alot of the Disney characters made totally out of greenery and flowers. It was gorgeous! I got some ideas for my flowerbeds for this summer. It was ALOT of walking, but I took a few breaks and we had ice cream so I was happy:)

1 comment:

rachel said...

looks like ya'll had a great time! i love disney world!! you look great by the way!! love the baby belly!