Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween and other fall fun







Long overdue, but here is our halloween photos. We went to the Ole Miss vs Auburn tailgate then to a friends party where Cam was Napoleon Dynamite, I was Flo the Progressive Insurance lady and Trey was teen wolf. Camden also had a Frankenstein costume he wore around the neighborhood trick or treating and to his school party.




Random bubble bath shot!


He is doing awesome potty training. I would venture to say that he is 85% potty trained. He tells us when he needs to go (#1 & #2!!) and wants privacy as he does his business :) pretty funny he's so grown up acting! He and one other little boy at school are the only ones on the "Master's" potty training list. They rank everyone according to their level of potty training (ie. Beginners are diapers, no pull ups, High School is wearing pull ups, Bachelor's is pull ups using the potty sometimes, Master's is big kid underwear and pottying on the potty, etc). So needless to say out of 15 kids he's doing pretty good! He has been telling us repeatedly what he wants for Christmas from Santa and he actually understands this year about who he is and we have made a few "phone calls" to Santa if he started getting out of line! He falls for it everytime:) Other than that we are gearing up for the big Thanksgiving meal and getting the house ready for our guests. I haven't put up my Christmas tree yet, but will probably do it the day after Thanksgiving (the way it's always been done). I don't know when Christmas started in November, but it seems like it moves up every year!




Trey and I got to go to game 5 of the World Series which was super exciting. So when I was pregnant with Cam we went to the Master's, with this baby we went to the world series, if there is a #3, then I guess we'll be off to the Super Bowl!! Pregnancy is going ok, I had a scare this week with some severe cramping, but after a trip to the Dr. everything turned out fine and I just had a stomach bug. I am now 28 weeks meaning I'm in the 3rd trimester, which is hard to believe. I have so much to do to get ready for this baby. I feel behind by this time with Camden I already had the nursery almost completely done, but I know over Christmas I should be able to do alot. Pray for my sanity the next 3 weeks of school. It is pretty taxing with being at work or clinical all but one day a week. I'm pretty exhausted. Hopefully after this semester I will enjoy a nice break getting together with family and friends. We have a wedding that I'm in December and then the next weekend we are going to Texas for trey's side Christmas then Christmas! It's coming up fast! Hopefully I will post after Thanksgiving some pictures.

No comments: