We had a busy Christmas once we got home from Texas. I actually had 10 days off in a row which was a Godsend! I haven't had that many days off since our summer vacation last May! I worked alot on Christmas gift shopping, the nursery and just little to do's that had been put on the back burner. We bought an old dresser and have been working to refinish it for the nursery. Camden helped me put the glaze on it. I still have another coat to go, but I already love it! On Thursday day we met the Dukes (our friends from college who were in town from Florida) at the Children's Museum in Memphis. It was too fun. Camden loved playing with Bryce and Ce Ce and was worn out after it was all said and done.
Cam helping me paint the baby's dresser :)
CeCe Duke at the Children's Museum! Dont you love those pigtails??
Camden scurried around the little grocery store loading his basket like he was on "Supermarket Sweep!"
The boys rocking out on the green screen (they were in a music video on a big TV not pictured)
CeCe in the little Escalade at the Museum
Cam fishing in the scaled down version of the Mississippi River
Cam entertained us by talking smack to the Titan tackling dummy and knocking him down as well as placing him in "time out" for a short while! He was hilarious with that thing.
Santa's loot
The Cresswell gifts under our new tree
the notorious "big truck with all the cars in it" as Cam called it all December
Stuffing his face with yummy lunch that CeCe made!
Opening presents with Walker and Gallegah
Fell asleep on my big belly after a big day :)
Friday morning (Christmas Eve) Santa made an early appearance to our house (mostly b/c I had to work Christmas morning and leave the house by 6 am). Cam got his big truck with all the cars in it that he had been asking for ever since the word Christmas was mentioned. He was excited about that and the Mater truck he got and had a blast playing with everything until my mom, dad, brother sister and Great Uncle came over for a huge lunch. We opened even more presents and needless to say by 5pm we were all tuckered out, Camden woke up from his nap grumpy and so I held him for a minute and before I knew it he had fallen back asleep on my belly. I couldn't help thinking how sweet it was that I had both of my babies in my lap and Christmas couldn't be more perfect! We are so blessed and are thankful for the birthday of our Jesus to make hope and everlasting life possible.


No comments:
Post a Comment