Here are a few of the latest videos of the boys you can really see their personalities and how smart they both are (maybe I'm a little biased)
I'm amazed everyday with what Camden and Brooks comes home telling us. Here is Camden singing the days of the week!
His teacher pulled me aside today to tell me how gifted our son is. He not only learns the nursery rhymes they are discussing but he is illustrating them! The teacher thought this was so advanced for his age and was very impressed. He illustrated the "one, two buckle my shoe" nursery rhyme wonderfully. I will include a photo at the end of the week when they bring home their work. She said the other children need the highlighter letters she provides them with everyday to practice tracing their letters, but Camden refuses to use this crutch and enjoys writing the letters unassisted on a blank page. I'm so proud of him, I hope this thirst for knowledge continues and he soars when he gets into the upper grade levels. The teacher has to keep him challenged and gives him more advanced assignments than his peers. My mother shared with me that I was a little the same way and when in kindergarten I used to correct the teacher's spelling and frustrated her to no end! I hope he doesn't do that, but continues on this path of academic excellence!
Brooks just continues to keep us in stitches. This video reminds me of the baby on the Jimmy Fallon commercial who keeps saying "no" when he asks her if she wants more money! Pretty funny!
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment