the boys looking at the coveted Nintendo DS!!!
OBSESSED!!
At Grandad's Christmas day, Cam caught a fish!!
Christmas morning with my superhero
Mom, Dad, Tracy, Kyle, Jimmy, Walker and my great uncle "Unk" came and we enjoyed dinner and a few libations then opened gifts. It was a fun time and I was glad to host, next year though I'm voting for Tracy's and Kyle's house! The next morning Santa had come and Camden who told us "I laid down and closed my eyes, but I didn't sleep at all last night!" (he really slept about 7 hours!) Was up at the crack of dawn around 6:30am. We had to drag Brooks out of the bed, but both boys were just enthralled by all the goodies Santa brought. They played with everything and were so excited at all the things they got. After a yummy breakfast Trey made us of French toast, we got ready and went over to Joan and James house for Christmas. It was a ball the kids (and us) were showered with even more toys. The weather had warmed up some and Camden got a new fishing pole from Grandad and some Mighty Bites lures from Santa so we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and went out back to fish a little. Camden even caught a 2 lb fish! It was super exciting. Other than that we are ramping up big time for the wedding and all the events surrounding in a few weeks. Busy making programs, signs, buying decorations, meeting with caterers, etc. It is going to be so much fun I cannot wait to share the photos!!














No comments:
Post a Comment