




This past weekend some of our really good friends and my sister threw us a couple's baby shower this past weekend at my friend Amanda's house. It was awesome they had a taco bar which was yummy. Alot of friends were able to come and Trey and I had a blast. Everyone gave us so much stuff!! I felt a little guilty that they all did so much. We all had a great time and you can see how hard we laughed while opening the gifts from all of the funny stuff our friends were saying. I got a good picture of most of the girls that were there (some had already left during this pic) but didn't get one of all the guys. I included pics from the shower and pictures of the gifts (there are a couple of things that we got earlier from family). I also wanted to show how many clothes Camden already has, I put the picture from his closet that is already full of clothes! He has gotten alot of handmedowns from his cousin and my best friend Brooke's little boy plus family and we have gotten a few items, he is pretty stocked to say the least!! We have been so blessed to have such an outpouring of love and generosity from our friends and family. This little boy is going to be so spoiled and I love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment