So I am finally 9 months pregnant! I can't say that this month has been easy. I am starting to have some trouble sleeping, heartburn (for the first time in my life) , and extremely tired all the time. Up until now I have had it really smooth but I guess I had to experience some negatives at one point or another! But Camden has been very active and I love it. He kicks and kicks and Trey and others are finally able to feel him move. It is so strange to think of a little person just hanging out inside of me! Trey and I went to our last birthing class tonight at the hospital. We learned relaxation techniques, breathing patterns, when to come to the hospital and what all to expect. Trey makes fun of me because we watched alot of videos of other births and I get teary with each one! Tonight we were asked to write our baby's a letter to put in their baby book and I started getting weepy over that! Trey just shook his head! I just cannot imagine how much love I am going to have for this little precious boy and how exciting it is going to be to see him in person for the first time. I have witnessed probably 20 births during nursing school and it is the most special thing you could ever imagine I can't wait!! The nursery is finally finished. Mom sewed the crib skirt which happened to be out of the same material that my bridesmaid dresses were made of at our wedding (weird coincidence, huh?). We searched for weeks for the perfect material and when we went to one fabric store I saw the material and we both agreed it was perfect. We also got our dresser in and couldn't be happier! It all looks better than I had imagined. Trey has been busy outside getting our yard in shape and extending our patio. I planted alot of flowers in the front and everything is looking great. I will post pics as soon as I take them. Meanwhile here is the nursery, me at 36 weeks, and us at a friends wedding last weekend. My best friends from college are throwing me and Camden a shower this weekend at our house and I am really excited to see everyone and show off the nursery!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
36 weeks- finally one month to go!
So I am finally 9 months pregnant! I can't say that this month has been easy. I am starting to have some trouble sleeping, heartburn (for the first time in my life) , and extremely tired all the time. Up until now I have had it really smooth but I guess I had to experience some negatives at one point or another! But Camden has been very active and I love it. He kicks and kicks and Trey and others are finally able to feel him move. It is so strange to think of a little person just hanging out inside of me! Trey and I went to our last birthing class tonight at the hospital. We learned relaxation techniques, breathing patterns, when to come to the hospital and what all to expect. Trey makes fun of me because we watched alot of videos of other births and I get teary with each one! Tonight we were asked to write our baby's a letter to put in their baby book and I started getting weepy over that! Trey just shook his head! I just cannot imagine how much love I am going to have for this little precious boy and how exciting it is going to be to see him in person for the first time. I have witnessed probably 20 births during nursing school and it is the most special thing you could ever imagine I can't wait!! The nursery is finally finished. Mom sewed the crib skirt which happened to be out of the same material that my bridesmaid dresses were made of at our wedding (weird coincidence, huh?). We searched for weeks for the perfect material and when we went to one fabric store I saw the material and we both agreed it was perfect. We also got our dresser in and couldn't be happier! It all looks better than I had imagined. Trey has been busy outside getting our yard in shape and extending our patio. I planted alot of flowers in the front and everything is looking great. I will post pics as soon as I take them. Meanwhile here is the nursery, me at 36 weeks, and us at a friends wedding last weekend. My best friends from college are throwing me and Camden a shower this weekend at our house and I am really excited to see everyone and show off the nursery!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the room is awesome-i cannot wait to finally get Addelyn's room set up-por thing will be in a pack-n-play for the first few weeks of her life until we move-then i can set it up-i'll send pictures then-hope you are still feeling great..keep me updated on your progress..i feel so pregnant these days-do you? how long are you going to work for?
Post a Comment