Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Growing and Learning
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Mostly I haven't b/c my laptop isn't working and I lost the usb cord for the camera to download pics and video. I ordered a new computer and a new cord last night so I will be posting the new pictures as soon as I can. I may just go up to Walgreen's and burn them on a cd so I can share them now, there are some great ones! Camden went to the Dr. last week and weighs 10 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long. He started smiling last week and it is the best thing in the world! That little gummy grin melts our hearts and makes all the work worth it:) He got to visit his other great granny Cresswell a few weeks ago when we all (camden, trey, me, mom, dad, tracy, alan, misty, jimmy & walker) went down to Philadelphia, MS for a little family vaca at the casinos and waterpark. We took turns watching the kids while everyone had their hand at poker, slots, and blackjack. Tracy, Alan, Jimmy, Misty & I took Walker to the waterpark which was fun, I won $265 on a slot, and bought mom a massage for babysitting. We pigged out on buffets and crablegs! It was a great trip and Cam did really good. He is now in his 7th week and really starting to coo, squeal & "talk" to us! I have made some videos and some cute pictures of him smiling. He loves to look at colorful toys and smile at himself in the mirror. He likes baths and eating:) On a lighter note, I went for my 6 week checkup yesterday and have lost 28 lbs! I still want to lose more, but I felt good about it. I return to work in 2 weeks and can't say I'm looking forward to it, but it will be good to get out of the house and enjoy the company of adults. stay tuned with more updates and pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment