Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures from July


5 weeks old. He likes the giraffe! Thanks Tim & Laura Lee!

Ok, here are some pictures from the past few weeks. I got the idea from another friend to take a picture of Cam every month next to the same stuffed animal to show how big he has gotten so we chose a sock monkey and giraffe and I sat him next to them in his rocker in the nursery. He didn't mind too much, but as you can see in the second shot he gave me a look that I get often from Trey, like "Mom, why are we doing this your being silly again..." Like I said before he loves to smile now and especially likes playing with his colorful toys and smile at himself in the mirror! It is so adorable.God has been really good and just when I start to feel weary and emotional, Camden will learn something new and smile at me and make me forget about what it was that was bothering me. We have lots of new photos of our son, so enjoy!

Giving me the daddy face - "I'm over it!

Wearing our Polo outfit that Aunt Fam gave us!


Wearing the robe and slippers Amanda & Casey gave us..not a happy camper! I think it was the shoes!

So sweet and peaceful

Smiling at himself and cooing is one of his new favorite things

Sweet little boy

wearing the "Camden" onesie that my sweet (and talented) friend Melissa Alexander made for us!

1 comment:

rachel said...

love the new pictures-he is so precious!!!!