Saturday, September 27, 2008

10 year class reunion & early Halloween pics


My favorite is the "I Love Mummy" bib :)

This is my little gansta baby!

Some Halloween PJ's we got that will no longer fit by the time Halloween arrives! The cute owl hat was a gift from Mrs. Vicky Rollins:)


The girls before the big reunion.

With the wives at EP's where the reunion was held

Last weekend was my 10 year reunion, hard to believe it's been 10 years since I graduated highschool!! I still have quite a few friends from my class that we see almost every weekend so it was more like just getting together with our normal group of friends, but I did catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while. Friday night was the Homecoming football game where we all brought our children which was neat b/c not only was it Camden's first football game- but alot of people brought their children so it was nice to see their kids. Saturday we had the actual reunion at EP's delta kitchen (formerly Elvis Presley's) downtown. It was nice and they had a video playing with old pictures of us in highschool rolling the whole time which was hysterical! The other pictures are of Camden insome halloween outfits we got for him. When I bought them I thought they would fit for Halloween but it is looking like they won't so I figured I might as well get some pictures of him while they still fit! His real halloween costume will be a surprise but I will be sure to post a ton of pictures;) For the meantime I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah Durham said...

Hi there! Our friends, Mark and Mariana, told us about your blog. We are so excited to catch up with what Trey has been up to. We have not seen him in years. My husband, Miles, played baseball with Trey at Texas Tech. Please tell him hello for us. Camden is a beautiful little boy :)
Sarah Durham