





It's hard to believe but Camden is already 3 months old! Last monday Tracy (Aunt TT), Cam and I went to our photographer Kim Miller's house for a little photo shoot. She is the owner of Ramblin Rose photography who also shot his newborn shots, our wedding, engagement and bridal pictures. I absolutely love her work, and since we had her do our wedding she has gotten very big in Memphis. I highly recommend her if you need any wedding of family portraits done. We have had several friends use her and they all have been very happy. To look at the full shoot, go to www.ramblinrosephotography.com Click enter site, then Proofing login, and the case sensitive password is Lunsford. I also had my ten year class reunion this past weekend and I will upload some images from that as soon as I get the cd back from Walgreen's. Last week I lost my really nice 12 megapixel camera and now only have my old camera which I no longer have the usb cable for and have to download them at Walgreen's and get a cd made! Can you tell I am a little scatterbrained lately?! Camden is getting bigger daily and starting to become more independent. He no longer needs us to rock him to sleep at night, if it is his bedtime we can now lay him in his bed and turn on his light show musical toy and he will lay there quietly and look at the stars and moons that are being projected on the wall until he eventually drifts off to sleep! It is nice because it gives Trey and I a minute to spend alone in the den watching our favorite shows or talking about our days. Stay tuned for more pictures I also have some early Halloween shots I need to put up as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment