

This is the cute Texas Tech onesie that Chad and Jana Duncan gave us in Dallas Thank ya'll soo much! We love it!

Camden playing with a football that G'ma Jo Jo gave us!

Getting ready to take Wrigley on a walk.
Not much going on, we went to the Brad Paisley concert on Thursday it was really fun we got to sit in the Budweiser box which was nice! Other than that work is going well. Trey was awarded Manager of the Year at his company Friday night. It was a great honor and we are so proud of him and his well deserved honor he is such a hard worker! I am gearing up for a certification exam for critical nurses. It is pretty difficult and I have to have a year's worth of hours at the bedside before I can take it so I have a couple more months before I am able to sit for it but I'm trying to study early. I will let everyone know when I set my date to take the CCRN exam so I can get lots of prayers!! We are just laying low right now and trying to do our best to save money in these hard economic times. With the new president being sworn in this week, please pray that the country will go in the right direction and that God will guide his hand and decisions and that the country will prosper in spite of such an lean economy and job market.


No comments:
Post a Comment