Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday parties!















We were busy the past couple of weekends- we had two birthday parties to go to and we were invited to another but couldn't quite fit it in. Saturday was our good friends from Ms State's little girl's Harper Hesser's third birthday. She had her party at the little gym in memphis and it was so fun. Camden couldn't do too much but we helped him on the rings, the bouncy pad, and the balance beam. He had fun and all the little kids kept coming up to him and hugging him! Then Sunday Camden's cousin Walker (my brother's son) had his second birthday. It was Elmo themed and Jimmy dressed in an Elmo costume which was hysterical. He had the voice down and everything and it was quite entertaining!And they had a mini moon bounce that was fun for all the bigger kids. I think the exposure to all the kids gave Camden his first cold. He was sick all last week with a runny nose, cough and just feeling yucky. It was tough the first few days b/c he wasn't sleeping good, but then it passed and he is back to his normal happy self. I hated it b/c there wasn't much I could do you can't give a baby his age any medicines really so we just had to wait it out! Also he sprouted two new teeth! So that on top of the cold made for a long week, but he is doing great now. Next week he will be 8 months old which is unbelieveable....Last weekend mom, Tracy and I enjoyed a long spa day. We had gotten mom a head to toe package for graduating nursing school and we decided that we couldn't bear for her to go it alone so we tagged along. We all got massages, pedicures and manicures and mom and I got facials it was unbelieveable. I am trying to figure a way to work that into our monthly budget so I can go back more often!! I also got my Valentine's day gift early -it is a mommy necklace that I have had my eye on. On one pendant it says Camden and on the other it has my wedding date 12.03.2005 and I also got a little pearl which is Camden's birth stone. I love it and lots of people have asked me about it and where to get one.

1 comment:

Claire said...

He's getting so big and of course even more adorable! You and Trey look great!