Friday, March 6, 2009

First Snow & Crawling

We were so busy with everything with Pa this week that I didn't get to mention the snow! We got like 4-6 inches! Camden was sick so we didn't get him out in it, but Wrigley had fun playing in it and I took a couple of pictures in front of the house and down our street. Also I spoke too soon on my last post about Camden's crawling because as soon as I finish that post the next thing I know he is crawling all over the place! I had to break out all the baby proofing supplies. He seems to go straight for the stuff he doesn't need to. He is pulling up on everything, coffee table, end tables, chairs etc. I told Trey it is a different world. I have to make sure the carpet is super clean b/c he finds things I didn't even know were there! He got a cool new walker a few weeks ago from G'ma Jojo and Grandad and he loves walking around in it. I just wish we had a bigger kitchen and hardwood floor in our den so he could take off. I think we will have to make a trip up to my sister's work at the sports and recreation bldg so he can roam around inthe big open spaces! Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers last week we are going to my grandad's old house tomorrow to take some things of his and we are going to see my granny Cresswell at the hospice care center in Tupelo. She is my last grandparent left and not doing great, so we may not have her much longer. But she is still sharp and looking forward to seeing Camden and Walker. Oh, and I don't think I posted this or not but Mom is a Registered Nurse now!! She passed her test monday before last, a miracle with all that was on her mind,the stress and lack of sleep she had! We are so proud of you CC!! And Happy one year anniversary to Misty and Jimmy! We love ya'll:)

No comments: