Monday, March 23, 2009

We are in Memphis Parent magazine!



We got published! One of my best friends Melissa's sister Jenny is a writer for Memphis Parent magazine and she was doing an article about how couple's shared the good news of their pregnancy with their famalies and I guess Melissa had told her about how we told mom and dad and the Lunsfords and she contacted me about being in the magazine. So I told her how it happened and then how we had the Coach and catcher hats in the delivery room and she loved it. The article had two pics, one of us after the delivery with Dr. Moise and one of the cake we served at the "big announcement" cookout we had. It was pretty cool to be featured in there! You can pick up at copy at local grocery stores and I found mine at the movie theatre in Southaven.
Also we have really been enjoying this nice warmer spring weather. I sometimes take Cam out and let him play in the yard on a blanket (otherwise he eats handfuls of grass!) and he loves it!
Trey took him to the park Sunday and he played on the swings and slide then they went and watched the DeSoto Central Jags baseball team play (it is right beside our house and we are friends with the head coach Shane Wright and his wife). We had a good St. Patty's day, I worked but before I went in I had a little green photoshoot :) We took every green toy he owns and took a pic with all of them!
His new favorite past time is pulling up on all the windowseals in my kitchen and looking at Wrigs through the backdoor. He also is really into socks. We usually have a laundry basket in the den and he always pulls out a pair of clean socks and crawls around with them sometimes using them as a teething ring! It's pretty cute. I'll upload a picture of that soon.




No comments: