


I love this one b/c he always crosses his feet like this!


Hard to comprehend our baby boy is growing up so fast but he is officially 10 months old! Because of scheduling conflicts we did his 9 month old pictures a few days before he turned ten months but I could not be happier with the way they turned out:) We dressed him in his easter outfit for a few (which made him look like a little golfer about to hit the links) and then another outfit that his grandma CC got him in the others. He loved the little eggs and was such a great subject! I loved so many of them that I included almost all of them. If you want to see the shoot in its entirety then go to http://www.ramblinrosephotography.com/ click on Enter Site, Proofing login, our password is Lunsford.He now has 3 teeth and one more ready to break the surface any day now. He is such a giggle box and he and Wrigley have a great time wrestling and playing together.


2 comments:
These are so adorable Holly! I just love them!
He is just so handsome Holly!!
Post a Comment