The whole crew at Dave
The man himself! Such a great show!
Trying to look like the locals ;)
My husband the bull riderI have been so bad about posting this month! I don't really know why but we have been pretty busy this month. Camden is crawling everywhere, he has another tooth up top one about to break the surface any day now and crusing around holding onto furniture. He has taken one half step but no walking yet.The videos above wouldn't let me post anything under them but I wanted to post that cute video of him laughing it is adorable! All I was doing was looking away and then back at him and he thought it was hysterical!. We also got him a little walker toy car and he loves pushing it everywhere. Trey and I went on our first overnight trip away from Camden a few weekends ago. We went with my sister and some friends to a Dave Matthews, Jason Mraz and Robert Earl Keen concert in Nashville. It was so much fun and loooong overdue! We had a blast and acted like kids, Trey even tried his hand at bull riding which was quite entertaining :) Cam stayed with CC and did great, they had some good bonding time.


No comments:
Post a Comment