Friday, May 15, 2009

11 months old - it's summer time!

Splashing in his turtle pool




Yeah mom, this isn't going happen.



I don't want to be still!

One reason we don't go in the backyard much - rocks, they are just so tempting to eat!!


So Camden is now 11 months old! I could not get him to cooperate with his monthly photoshoot as you can see he was getting too silly for the pictures he wanted to get down and look out the window or play with the baseball! It was pretty funny. He now has 4 teeth two uppers and two lower. We started giving him a little real milk today so we will see how that goes! He is crawling, pulling up and cruising along on furniture like crazy. He is getting really good at mimicing people. Trey was throwing the ball outside for Wrigley today and Camden was watching through the window and starting rotating his throwing arm like he was chunking a ball! Of course that was a delight to Trey:) I bought him a little baby pool today and we went "swimming" it was hot outside but the water was still pretty cool but he sat in there for about 30 mins splashing around b/f he got tired of it and climbed out. We are looking forward to going to the pool at Jo Jo's this summer! I am busy planning the birthday party. We are having a luau theme and it should be really fun! I cannot believe he is getting this old...

1 comment:

rachel said...

camden is SUCH A CUTIE!! i can't believe how big he is-crawling and cruising! my goodness! isn't is almost impossible to get the monthly picture? it kinda cracks me up though! hope you are great..have fun planning that party! our babies are almost 1!!!!