When Brooks was about 2 weeks old, we went to my photographer friend Kim Miller's studio in Memphis to get his newborn shots. I think Cam was the star of the shoot, but we got some great ones of Brooks too. I so longed for those sweet sleepy newborn shots but neither one of my kids take to being photographed asleep it seems! Brooks was wide awake the whole time. But here are a few of my favorites. Cam was cutting up and he acted like a little Gap Kids model in every frame.
I think he fell in love with Nicole, Kim's assistant whatever she said to do he did! He was so cute. Also I finally completed the birth announcements. It took me forever because I was having to design them pretty much one handed (Brooks was in my other arm the whole time). But I will post a pic of them once everyone receives theirs in the mail I don't want to ruin the surprise;) Other than that we have Trey's annual Chili cookoff, should be really fun. I'll post pics of that after Saturday. I'm working steadily on my weightloss, so far 24 lbs with many more to go! It's not coming off as easily as it seemed to with Cam. But I also wasn't in grad school and I didn't have a broken foot, so I'm trying to cut myself a little slack. I joined Weight Watchers, so we'll see how that goes, so far I enjoy the game of keeping up with my daily points on my android phone app. If anyone has any pointers, I'm all ears!!













2 comments:
The pictures are beautiful. Camden is going to break some hearts oneday. Mom had the announcement on the fridge and it is definitely the cutest birth announcement I've ever seen.
Good seeing you Saturday. You look great!
Post a Comment