Friday, July 1, 2011

Bad Blogger, but lots of pictures!! :)


Here are a few of my favorites from Brooks' 3 month shoot with Ramblin Rose. He was such a ham. We brought the quilt that Leigh Anne's boyfriend's mom made for Brooks. It was a hit! I love how colorful it all was. 



We got a little silly with the newspaper/trunk/fedora shoot. It was so funny.

A month or so ago, me and Cam had a fun mommy/cam playdate at the zoo. It was so hot, but we had a really fun time just the two of us:)

Brooks' 3 month picture


and his four month shoot. He is definitely eating well as you can see:)

We had a Memorial Day cookout before I had to return to work at our house. We had brisket, BBQ, burgers, slip n slide and of course cornhole. It was so fun. Everyone brought their kids and we had a great time!! Trey's first attempt at the brisket was awesome, there wasn't a scrap left over.


Most of the ladies with their kids

Brooks and mommy

The kids LOVED the slip n slide!

Aunt TT with Brooks

Aunt Lee Lee with Brooks

And Uncle Jimmy with the Brooksmeister. I guess we were passing him around alot!

The "Bud Guys" playing cornhole

The next day mom Brooks and I took off to Hot Springs, AR for a little mommy spa getaway. We stayed in a sweet bed and breakfast (that had a great jacuzzi tub). We enjoyed the wonderful breakfast in the main house each morning with the owners and other guests. Our room was in the carriage house out behind the main house and it was so great, Brooks slept better than ever. I indulged in the spa baths that everyone talks about. It was interesting, not for the modest and probably not something I would do again! But we ate at some great places suggested by the locals and shopped quite a bit. The last day we went to this fun spa where I got another massage, and mom and I both got paraffin hand treatments and parafin spa pedicures. It was wonderful!! If you are ever in the area, check out Andrea Rose Spa. They were great!

Brooks and I downtown Hot Springs

Our own personal jacuzzi tub

The main house at the Spring Street Inn, so nice!!

The fun little spa (in both buildings) we went to on the way out of town

Every Wednesday this Summer the Lunsfords have opened up their home to us for swim night. We have gone a few times already and both boys enjoy it!

Spiderman goggles and flippers Cam got from Aunt Leigh Anne

Mr. Brooks in his exersaucer he loves it!

About to hit the pool with Gran Gran
Of course a few weeks ago we had Cam's Funky Weird, Wacky birthday. Everyone was asked to wear their craziest, mismatched outfits and we headed up to JUMP! it is an indoor jumping slide place. It was blast and alot of our friends' kids and kids from Cam's class came. It was hilarious. Camden loved all the attention and playing with his cousin and friends.





Brooks dressed the part with Jo Jo!

Ethan came in his mismatched outfit! He is in Camden's "Billy Goats" class at daycare

Gallegah (my dad) feeding mismatched Brooks

Walker has grown up so much!!

Cam Cam coming down the slide

My brother doesn't have to have his arm twisted to dress up crazy!!

Or my sister either...


Some of my girlfriends Amanda and Abby at the party

The kids about to dig in to pizza and cupcakes!

Singing happy birthday to my little boy! Cannot believe he is already 3!!

Attentive for a picture while Ethan's mommy read them one of Cam's new books!


Cam in the big birthday chair!

My crazy family...look close Brooks is the one with the orange wig:)

Tj, Joan and Jimmy!

This was on his invite

Modeling his mismatched outfit!

Brooks is growing so big, I think he is at 17 lbs now! I'm still nursing, so I guess he taking the fat from me (at least I hope so!!) Here are some cute pictures from the last few weeks..



We recently celebrated Father's day with Trey. He got a mug Cam made a school and some picture frames that both boys classes made. It was adorable!! We also made a book for him where Cam recorded some stories that he had for his dad and he was so cute and funny. It will be great when he grows older to listen to his young voice and see how much he's grown.

This past weekend, Trey's grandmother came to visit from Texas. She had been complaining of headache and sinus congestion. We thought she had a cold from the week before, but by Friday her headache had worsened and she was vomiting. James and Joan took her to the ER where she was admitted and transferred to the neuro ICU for a hemorraghic stroke! We were all shocked, but she has been since fine and was transferred to a step down unit and I just received word that she will be released today. She was in the hosptial for a week, It was a little scary, but she is in great spirits and feels much better. We love you Great Grandma Schulle!! I'm not sure when she will be returning home, but I know she is anxious to get home and resume a normal life!

No comments: