Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fall/Winter Happenings and Photos

Sweet brothers before bathtime!

So alots gone on since my last blog. Brooks is growing like a weed he's now 10 months old and I've been so busy that I totally forgot to take his monthly photo in my grandmothers rocker! He is crushing around on furniture like a champ and has taken a step or two but still not brave enough yet to take off! He'll stand up so well without holding onto anything and just clap for himaelf;) he has a seconD ear infection this time with a little RSVP bronchiolitis mixed in;( his daycare teacher calls me and tells me his fever is 102 and he's wheezing so of course I'm freaking out, well after a trip to the minor me clinic a cheat X-ray and 2 breathing treatments an inhaler and an antibiotic, we were diagnosed with double ear infections and bronchiolitis! I has to put him to bed with Vicks rub and humidifier it was rough but he's doing much better! I think his older brother + daycare germs has resulted in all of these illnesses. But cam is doing great he has been obsessed with drawing coloring drawing and anything art related. I love it as an artist myself, I truly think he could draw or color all day! He is learning his letters and can now write his name very well too!!! He has leaned so much this year with mrs stacy.

Brooksie baby loves bath time!!

He thought this was too fun!

Pumpkin picking

These are old and from October I believe, but I've been so slammed this semester with school and work. But these are from October when the boys went ot pick out our pumpkins!

Brooks and Le Le at the Ole Miss vs Alabama game in the Grove

With Mommy at the tailgate

Cam doing what he does best, steal cupcakes!!

Brooks took a nap in an empty cooler. (we didn't bring the pack n' play) he didn't notice!!

And awake with Gallegah

With some friends of ours in the grove

7 months old!

Brooks' first Halloween!

Before Trick or treat, my little Cars' pitt boss and Chick-fil-A cow

The cow didn't last long while Trick or treating!

Our friends Jack and Abby brought over their little "Yoda" (Jackson-2)

Cam is such an artist, this is his wall of masterpieces!!

Brooks likes to swipe food from the fridge!

With Daddy Trick or Treating!

Cam did this all by himself! I am so impressed!

The boys daycare photos

Again in the refridgerator! This time I think he grabbed a box of cheesecake b/f I noticed him!

Our finished kitchen:)

My little messy:)

Crawling on his grandad at the farm in Hickory Flat

My Sunday school friends Rachel and Misty (both pregnant)

More ladies from Sunday school at a social we hosted last month

This was about half of the kids who were there! We're a fertile class! hehe

My friend Rachel and I


Cam, Walker and Brooks cousins taking a group bath while visiting CeCe at the farm

Brooks eating spaghetti = topless for less mess
We're excited about Christmas this year. We've just finished our travels to Texas which went great! We decided to break up the trip a little and for the first time we stayed in hotel rooms. With a family of four now especially with my lite sleepers we just couldn't put any family out this year! On the first leg if thw journey we made on 2nd annual stop at the huge bass pro shop in fort worth to santa. We got to stop through San Angelo where trey grew up and stayed with treys beat friend growing up chad and his family Jana, and their 3 beautiful kids miles (9) jack(6) and ava(2). We got to spend some time with them in their new beautiful home and it was so fun catching up and hagunf out for a night! Then we did the annual enchiladas at treys grandmother maylene's. Everyone chipped in and had a good lunch and then good time opening gifts. The next day we celebrated treys g'dad Jimmie's 80th bday with the whole Fam. It was funny bc we all had a list of advice to give him since he is always dsoiling it out to us! It was so funny, he also received about 30 star tobacco packs (all he asked for) so he's stocked for the year!! Then we did the dirty Santa exchange which is always funny. We watched the Help( a wonderful tear jerker you should watch when you could get chance) and we decided to get a head start on the long drive back while the boys would be sleeping and went ahead and drove to Dallas and stayed the night so the trip would be shorter. Brooksie is not a great car rider. The last time we put him in his car seat after being in the car all day he just starting crying " no, no, no , no!!!" ;(
Christmas cards hung by ribbon on the cabinets (saw it on Pinterest-if you don't know about this look into it! It's changed my life!!)

8 months old

10 months (oops missed 9 month picture!)


These were featured on our Christmas card this year. (again all ideas were inspired by pinterest)

Professional shoot at the Collierville town square with Ramblin Rose "Merry Christmas!!"

Cute lil' guys!

Cam is getting so tall and thin. He looks like a big kid now :(


Grandad Schulle with his birthday haul!!

Camden thanking Great Grandma Maylene for his gifts


Deep convo with Old Saint Nick...

In your dreams boys....

The boys with the Santa at Bass Pro Shop outside Dallas. They loved it!


Brooks got spoiled rotten with toys and gifts!


1st attempt at a family photo...

 multiple attempts for a family photos :(



Camden Claus with Grandad

All in all we travels about 1400 miles wen through 4 states, stayed in 3 different hotel rooms and a friends house, met up with 4 friends from trey's high school, had a family bday party, and 2 Christmases! Whew!! It was a whirlwind but fun the boys did pretty good we just stopped a few times to let them play in a burger king playground to release some pent up energy!! I'm going to upload a second entry tonight or tomorrow with more pictures. My 7 th semester in grad school just finished, I got an A and a B. I also was invited to be in the Sigma Theta Tau honor society;) I cannot wait until next year I will be through withy masters program and off to work as an FNP. I have no jobs lines up but I know God will lay something out for me. I'm so ready to be off weekends to spend time with my family and give trey a break from total dad duty every weekends! Plus we will be making many a trip to pickwick with the lunsford's new lake house being complete any day now:) hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and please take time to remember what the real reason for the season is! Jesus Christ!

No comments: