With the Duncan Kids in San Angelo, TX
Cam and Ava
At G'ma Maylene's
Brooks loved the boxes of course
At G'ma Charlene's messing with all the presents
Cowboy Cam with Aunt Le Le dressed for G'dad's party
With Charlene's sister Aunt Pam
"Jimmy" masks! Happy birthday!!
Brooks and Uncle Gene
Cousin Michael was great with Brooks
Reading advice to Grandad Schulle
Michael got a Snuggie in the Dirty Santa Exchange, hahahaha!!
Lil Santa Opening presents at The Lunsfords
It's tough being this cute!
With our mustache suckers I made for stocking stuffers
With second cousin Emily (my cousin Michael's daughter)
Walker loved his fireman costume
Brooksie chilling in the folding chairs CeCe got all the boys
And Dr. Cam giving out shots and medicines
All the Cresswells and Graves kids
Santa brought this fun ride on toy
And a giant house to color on
And a ball pit (pack n' play filled with balls!)
I promise I will try to do better this year with postings! It's a little hard to remember to do it when I have so many other things I want to do but I know we have some people to keep up with us through this. So, we have had some real fun over the past few weeks. I love having a break from school and even some weekend shifts off which we have taken full advantage of. "Savannah"
Side of the house you can drive under the back side
gorgeous kitchen!
Dining area this will feature a waterfall wall
The frame I made for Leigh Anne, inspired by Pinterest
Trey's parents lakehouse is complete and we have gone down the twice now and it is going to be so much fun especially in the summers. We had my mom's side over the Friday before Christmas. It was good to see my cousins who I don't see often. We did gifts with my parents that night and got to give mom her big gift from my dad, brother and sister- an iPad!! She was completely shocked. She never guessed we would do that for her! I couldn't wait for her to open it! The boys had a great Christmas morning and Santa spoiled them as always. I also wanted to include a couple of Pinterest inspired creations that we made over the holiday. Currently, I will be beginning my final semester of obtaining my Master's this week. I will be doing 2-3 days a week in a family practice clinic (unpaid) plus a thesis like writing class (ugh!) as well as my regularly scheduled Sat/Sun shifts at the hospital. I am praying that God has a wonderful job in store for me after I finish, because I can't even focus on that right now! On other news, Brooks has officially started walking! He started pulling up and cruising on furniture around 7-8 mths, crawling 7 months, first step at 10 months and now is walking all over the place. He's still a little unsteady, but he gets where he needs to go! He is finally sleeping through the night (thank you Jesus!) unless he's sick (we've had stomach bugs and ear infections lately) or teething. He's still our little needy, rough housing kid. He is going to be tough when he grows up. He will be beating up his big brother any day now...I've never seen a child so full of energy. He never stops moving. Constantly on the go and then just crashes at bedtime. I'm currently working on my new year's resolutions and photography uploads (I make a shutterfly book of the entire year's worth of photos every year instead of printing out photos or scrapbooking, I highly recommend it!!). I have been dieting to get off the last few pounds of Brooks' baby weight. I have started back going to Zumba last week (actually 3 x's last week!) and have lost a few pounds already (woo hoo!). I hope that this year brings you a ton of health, success, properity, happiness and closeness to the Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment