This week we are celbrating our 7th wedding anniversary. Above is a picture from our wedding day at the beautiful Bonne Terre in Nesbit, MS. We have had a wonderful 7 yrs (11 total counting dating)thus far and look forward to many, many more! Love you honey!!
For our anniversary Trey surprised me and took me to the spot (even the exact booth) of where he proposed! so romantic :) Since we always do the anniversary gifts that coorelate with the year we went with this years gifts of "copper, wool or desk sets" I got trey a leather desk set for his office and I got a copper pin that says "Nurse practitioner" and some beautiful flowers. It was a great date night!
For the birthday night out we decided to hit up downtown Memphis like we used to back in the day. I will say I'm not 21 anymore, but I did enjoy a kid free night (mom and dad graciously kept them down at the farm for us overnight!). We went to eat with some friends at Local Gastropub which was great! Then we hit a few local bars for some fun with friends.
Abby and I at Silly Goose, she was out with some of her friends for their 30th birthday (wish it was mine!! we wont talk about my number...)
On Beale, we ran into the annual "Stumbling Santas" where groves of partygoers show up wearing their tackiest Christmas attire and get in different places at a discounted rate. These were a few of the ones we saw! Great inspiration for our tacky Christmas sweater party we're having next week for Aunt Pam's birthday in TX!!
My friend Christie (far right) and my sister Tracy (left)
Dessert at Local from Leigh Anne and Julie. It was a blondie brownie with ice cream, whipped cream, caramel and bacon..that's right, BACON! It was phenomenal! The waiter said when he ate it the first time it changed his life! haha!
All in all it was a great birthday (well officially my birthday is tomorrow and we will have a family get together) but fun nonetheless!!









No comments:
Post a Comment