
I've been waiting until our Christmas cards to go out before I post any of the fall photo shoot we did with Kim Miller of Ramblin Rose Photography in Bartlett, TN in November. I loved this shoot!! I had several (several) ideas for photos and Kim embraced them all. The boys, however, did not completely work with us and our creative visions but I think the spontaneous shots were just lovely! I have probably gained her several clients with this shoot because I've been showing them everywhere. We love Kim, she has been our photographer from the very beginning of this roller coaster in 2004 when she shot Trey and I's engagement photos! She has shot our wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal shoot, bridesmaid luncheons, yearly family photos, my siblings, and of course my kids. My house is literally a Kim Miller gallery! I am so proud to call her a friend as well, cant say enough great things about her and her patience with one of her most nuerotic clients, me! Enough said, I'll let the images speak for themselves. We went to Shelby Farms for our shoot and the boys were in rare form as you will see. There were several outtakes. I hope you enjoy.....


Sweet boy!
Little devils!
As you can see, they weren't cooperating fully with the overall vision!
Our life sometimes, a little crazy and upside down!
Kim had this idea to have the boys on bails of hay, Brooksie had another idea!
Here he goes! it's a slide!!
The quilt is a family heirloom of ours on my mom's side. I want to say it was my great great grandmothers (or so I've been told)
Lunsford Family
Our Christmas cards (with a little help from Etsy)
No comments:
Post a Comment