Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dave Matthews, Weddings, engagements and lake trips with friends!


My favorite band of all time Dave Matthews made the rare appearance at our little amphiteatre in Southaven at the end of April! We were SO pumped. A huge group of our friends had been obsessing about this for several months. We are die hards and I've probably seen them about 8 times live since high school. It was a great time with our friends and the band we love!!







Then Memorial Day weekend, our good friends Julie and Adam got married at the Cadre building downtown. It was so fun because all of our close Southaven friends were there. We all got dressed up and even hired a taxi to chauffeur us to and from downtown. The kids stayed with mom and dad so Trey and I had a ball hanging with our friends it was much needed.

The girls at the wedding


after party at the Peabody with my good friend Laura

James and Joan were there as well!

Leigh Anne was a bridesmaid and Trey looking dapper!

With the bride (not the best pic!)




This was all three boys with my mom down at the farm having a ball in the bath!
This is my dad whom the boys refer to as "Gallegah" at the farm telling some of his crazy stories!


We then went to pick the boys up Saturday AM from Mom's at the farm in Hickory Flat and then made the trek about an hour to the Lunsfords' lakehouse at Pickwick. Leigh Anne & TJ joined us and we had a great time Sat-Monday on the lake and the boys went for Cam's first fishing trip with the guys Sunday morning. He loved it. I laughed so hard Monday because he had placed it ever so neatly a minnow in his little art binder....I have no idea what his plans were for this, but we quickly removed it and disposed of it properly! I'm sure I would have discovered it in a few weeks if I hadn't seen it when I had!! I plan on keeping a bag of all the things I find in Camden's pockets and giving it to him when he graduates or when he gets married. So far, I have some very interesting items in there...

No comments: