Thursday, February 28, 2008







I finally took some photos of the current nursery. I still am waiting on my mom to sew the crib skirt and the curtain as well as the quilt which we will probably hang on the opposite wall. I have the bookshelf stocked with beatrix potter books and other little bunny accessories. I have framed a few illustrations from the nursery rhyme series and painted letters and Trey and I hung them last weekend. I also took a pic of me at 24 weeks I am now 25 weeks. I read on the internet that Camden most likely weights 1 and 1/2 pounds and 13.5 inches tall. The top of my uterus now reaches between my bellybutton and my sternum and if roughly the size of a soccer ball! No wonder none of my clothes fit anymore! It seems like I have so little time until he will actually be here! I cannot wait until we get to meet our little man:)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The nursery looks great! Can you feel him moving yet? That is the best! (Or worst when he is playing soccer at 2:00am) Can't wait to see you!

The Lunsfords said...

I can sometimes, but I am thinking that since the placenta is in the front that when he is kicking he is using it as a punching bag instead of me! That is what the ultrasound lady said anyway. Trey is so disappointed that he can't feel him yet. He is talking into my belly to him everyday and trying to get him to kick back against his hand, but no luck yet!

rachel said...

i love the pictures of the room-it looks great! what a wonderful theme ya'll have! you look great too-love the bump picture!!! :) can you believe that your little guy will be here in 3 months? craziness!!!