Saturday, February 23, 2008
It's official I'm pregnant and strangers are noticing!
I guess the cat's out of the bag, people are starting to ask me how far along I am! I guess in this past week or two my belly went from a pooch to a real pregnant stomach. It was kind of a good and bad thing. I am waving goodbye to my waist and saying hello to mommyhood. It is good though b/c now people who I would catch looking at my stomach and wondering if I just had a beer belly or if I was indeed pregnant can tell without wondering. I had two patient's this week whose family visitors asked me how far along I am while I was in their family members room working. I was a little excited I have to admit. I am ready for the fully round belly so I can feel Camden moving around all the time! I have made some progress on the nursery. We found a dresser, but will be on backorder until April:( So I may wait to get it. I have gotten several little accessories this week like some more B. Potter books, and a little finger puppet book, and some figurines off ebay. My mom and I are still working on the bedding and crib skirt, so it will look much more put together once all of that is finished. I have some more photos of Walker I wanted to put up. Trey and I both hope that our little boy has 1/2 the personality he does and is sweet as he is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yah how fun that people are noticing! people still think i just look chubby! ha! :) i can't wait to see more pictures of the baby room when ya'll are finished!
Post a Comment