Monday, February 18, 2008
Waiting for baby...
This blog is for our little bundle of joy that we are expecting early June 2008! I will be updating this blog as much as possible. Trey and I have been married for two years now and this is our first child. Trey is working at his dad's Budweiser distributor as the Service Manager which he really loves. I just recently graduated from nursing school and am an RN at Methodist University in the CVICU. We are so excited about our son and cannot wait to meet him! For now we have settled on a name Camden! We haven't decided if this will be his first name or middle name and haven't made the final decision on the second name. We will probably call him "Cam" for short. Right now we are very busy getting the nursery and house ready for our new arrival. We have transformed our office into the nursery with sage green walls and white crib and espresso furniture with chocolate brown accents. The theme is Beatrix Potter (the writer/illustrator of the turn of the century nursery rhymes of Peter Rabbit, Jeremy Fisher, and Jemima Puddleduck). Camden's grandmother, CC (cindy cresswell) has been busy helping sew gorgeous beatrix potter themed bumper pads, quilt, pillows, crib skirt and curtains. We have some beautiful prints on the wall of the nursery rhymes. We refurbished my grandmother's glider with new sage cushions and espresso colored stain. We are still shopping for a few accessories and a dresser/changing table to complete the room. We have several hand-me-down outfits from his older cousin Walker and his CC already! I will upload pictures of the nursery once I get more done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait to see more pictures and get more updates about Camden! You know our kiddos are destined to be buds cause they both have baseball names!! love ya!
Post a Comment