Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get these up, between the feedings, diaper changes, & trying to catch some sleep inbetween, I haven't found time. As I am typing this my eyes keep closing I am so sleepy! But here are Camden's first pictures. I have a picture of the cute stork that is in frount of our house announcing Cam's arrival. I included pictures from the delivery, hospital and finally at home. Also there is a picture of my "push gift" that Trey gave me. It is my other wedding band to go on the other side of my engagement ring. I can't wear it right now b /c I am still very swollen. I hope you enjoy the pictures! I couldn't help but put almost all of them on there. Hope you have some extra time to look at all of them! Thanks for all the congratS! We really appreciate everything.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
He is precious! I think he looks like his Daddy! Thanks for posting the pics! :)
Post a Comment