Wednesday, June 11, 2008
We've set a date!
So we went to the doctor yesterday and we discussed the actual induction date before she checked me she said that I would come in on Sunday night and they would put in a cervidil patch which is meant to cause dilation and softening of the cervix then they would start a pitocin drip Monday morning around 5:30 am. But then she checked me and said that I was dilated 3 cm and that she didn't think I needed the cervidil and that I would just need to come in Monday morning at 5:30 am and they will induce. She thinks I won't make it until then but I feel like I will not go into labor anytime soon. I could be wrong, but I have been feeling exactly the same as I have for weeks now with no real changes to speak of. Still no nesting and I wish it would happen already! Trey has been so great he cleaned the house yesterday while I took a nap! Pretty impressive, huh? I feel bad, but he keeps saying "Your NINE months pregnant, please don't feel bad about anything!!" He's awesome, I am too blessed. I will keep everyone posted, it could be any day now:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment