Monday, June 9, 2008

No baby yet....

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so tired lately and last week I worked 4 days so I was especially tired. They weren't all 12 hour shifts I had a daytime classroom one day so my sleep schedule was nice and thrown off! I have gotten into this habit of waking up at 3 or 4 am staying up until Trey goes to work around 6:30 or 7 then going back to sleep and not waking up until 10 or 11 am. My body is all confused! As far as Camden, he is still waiting to come out! We went to the Dr. last week and the doctor said that we could start looking an induction anytime after June 12th. So I didn't like the idea of Friday the 13th, we both tentatively agreed on June 14th which I thought would be great b/c Trey would hopefully be a Father by Father's day. So we went home waiting for the secretary to call us back with the actual time. When she did she said "well we don't really like to schedule inductions on the weekend, so we are just going to keep the date June 16th! And Dr. Ruffin isn't on call that day so you will have to deliver with another doctor!!" Needless to say I wasn't happy, but I couldn't talk to my Dr. directly so I will have to talk with her in the morning about all of this. I can't say I'm happy about delaying it even more, but if they won't do it on the weekend, then I want to at least have my doctor there to deliver! So, basically I'm on maternity leave and still waiting for Camden's arrival. It is ok though because the past two days I have been extremely sleepy and can't seem to have any energy. I guess that means Camden's not ready to be here since I haven't been nesting and running around cleaning the house, as much as I need to:) So for all who are wondering and thinking of us, it looks like he will be here sometime next week.... We are trying to be patient, and just worried about everything being ok and no complications! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: