Well, we are home and through with our first week. It went pretty smooth and I think we have everything down pretty well for the most part. Still trying to figure out how to catch sleep when Cam is napping, I usually run around doing laundry washing and sterilizing bottles and grabbing a bite to eat. We have had a lot of friends come by to visit Camden and are so sweet to bring us dinner or snacks! We really appreciate it and are getting spoiled. Between our parents and friends I have yet to cook a meal since we have come home! I wanted to include link to the pictures that the hospital took while we were there. Go to http://www.picaboopics.com/ and
username: lu1917
password: camden
I appreciate all the sweet emails and phone calls, I promise I will call everyone back and catch up once I feel caught up with everything! Being a mom takes alot out of ya! Here is a newer picture of our little angel :)


No comments:
Post a Comment